Compact Cartage Tanks
Compact Tank Products
A SAFE, RELIABLE, SECURE, PORTABLE SOLUTION
- UV stabilised for the harsh Australian conditions
- Ideal for firefighting
- 200L to 800L Baffled Cartage Tanks
- Have space for a pump to be mounted
- Suitable for a large range of chemicals
- Strap mounted (not included)
Whatever your liquid cartage tank needs, whether it be water, fertiliser, diesel, molasses or another liquid, we have the perfect cartage tank for you.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
We know you want certainty, which is why all Global cartage tanks come with a 5 Year Quality Product Warranty for the replacement or repair of the product.
QUALITY CONTROL CHECK OF ALL OUR PRODUCTS
The ISO 9001:2015 quality check forms the backbone of all our business processes, ensuring excellence and quality across all our products. Through a stringent quality control process we’ve ensured you’re consistently delivered the highest quality tanks.
CAN BE USED WITH A LARGE VARIETY OF CHEMICALS
Our industrial products are built with chemical resistant polyethylene, meaning your tanks can be used in various applications that use different chemicals.
SAFE ENOUGH FOR FOOD AND WATER STORAGE
All our products adhere to AS 2070 and AS/NZS 4020 standards, meaning your tank is safe enough for food contact use and to suitable use in contact with drinking water.
TESTED FOR STRENGTH AND STABILITY
We conduct a series of thickness tests on our key products, ensuring you are getting a tank that conforms to specifications and is stable.
DESIGNED FOR HARSH AUSTRALIAN CONDITIONS
We build our products with UV 20 Stabilised Polyethylene, which is specially designed to be tough enough to withstand harsh and unforgiving Australian conditions.
A number of our cartage tanks have sump options. Talk with a Global Tanks staff member to help choose the best accessories for your application – our phone number is 1300 853 243.
- Your cartage tank comes with standard brass fittings to suit your size tank
- Custom brass fittings can be installed on a range of tanks. Talk with our staff to find out how
- Quality seals to last Australian conditions
- Many products are watermarked fittings
FLID LID/SCREW LID
- High-quality Italian made lids
- AS/NZS 4020 food grade plastic
- Built in labyrinth breather
- Flip lid secured to prevent loss
- Heavy duty diesel lid with breather and surge tube
- 75mm filler lid
- 50mm fitting for pump connection
- Can be used with Baffle Bones
M.870 MAESTRI DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS
- 12v 45 LPM (free flow) vane pump with IP55 water ingress resistance rating
- Internal pressure bypass to prevent damage from running with nozzle shut
- ¾ BSPF inlet and outlet
- On/off switch on pump body
- Max current draw of 22 amp at 12v
M.2000N MAESTRI DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS
- 12/24v bimotor vane pump with safety pressure bypass and Heinemann electrical breaker/switch
- Max capacity of 80 LPM
- Supplied with 4m electrical cable and alligator clips
- This pump is used in the 12/24v mini bowser
MAESTRI SECURITY BOX PUMPS
- 40 LPM vane pump kit
- Supplied with water absorbing 30 micron filter and auto shutoff nozzle
- Three digit mechanical meter with resettable and non resettable counters
- Security gate valve on suction side, 2.5m suction hose with foot valve and strainer
- 4m of 24mm discharge hose with swaged fittings
- Mounted on a high security steel cabinet with key lock. Dimensions: 640 x 440 x 310mm
STAINLESS STEEL FITTINGS
- Quality stainless steel fittings can be optioned on a wide range of cartage tanks to suit your needs.
LARGE AND SMALL BAFFLE BONES
- Small Baffles made from natural High Density Polyethylene. Large Baffles made from Low Density Polyethylene
- Low volume with a high surface area
- Recommended for all tanks over 2000LT
- Assists in the reduction of water movement while braking and turning.