Global Roto-Moulding is an industry leader
in moulding plastic in an
Who We Are
Global provides complete design and manufacturing solutions for plastic products in the following industries:
Mining | Domestic water | Industrial water catchment | Agricultural Equipment | Rural Water | Coal Seam Gas
The company is owned and directed by Lester and Howard Ferry. Together they have 32 years of industry experience and they are supported by a team of loyal employees who strive to produce quality products. The company operates from two sites based in Irymple, Victoria, and Helidon, Queensland, allowing us to effortlessly service the Eastern seaboard.
Global has recently undergone significant expansion to include the latest technology in machinery and facilities at both sites, ensuring improved efficiency and long-term viability with high production capacity and robotic technologies. Global’s pursuit of the World Class Standard of excellence for manufacturing strengthens our position as Australia’s most proficient custom moulder.
We offer innovative products to our customers by using our creativity and vision
Our success is driven by the talents and skills of our team. We have the courage to challenge the conventional wisdoms, the team spirit to share our collective knowledge to ensure innovative products with the imagination to mould plastic beyond the obvious.
We believe that plastic is under-utilised in manufacturing and we have embarked on a journey to see plastic moulded beyond its most obvious uses. We have developed a significant profile in the Roto-moulding industry and around the world for innovation and superior roto-moulding abilities. We have several publications in the Roto-World magazines on innovations undertaken, along with awards for innovative design.
Our aspirations to see exciting products drives our desire to understand all aspects of our customer requirements. Our experience and partnerships ensure a full service which includes:
- Concept design
- Full product design with product specifications
- Product prototyping, tooling prototyping, testing, and verifying
- Tool making
- Full high capacity custom-moulding facilities
This process allows us to develop long standing relationships with customers that are built on performance and trust.
With creativity, we employ our expertise in unique and innovative ways. With foresight, we stay ahead of the game. This ensures that we offer our customers unique products of the highest quality that are unmatched by our competitors.
Operational excellence is the necessary foundation for innovation and quality and will always be critical to the way we do business.
Our Core Values
Our Team Spirit:
• Invites customers to work closely with us
• Encourages collaboration and enhanced decision making
• Collectively our efforts compel us to ensure operational excellence ensuring quality products and service
We have the imagination to:
• Mould plastic beyond the obvious
• Solves problems creatively
• Apply our talents in new ways
• Delight our customers
We have the courage to:
• Deal with quality concerns
• Do the right thing
• Act decisively
• Take responsibility for our actions
- Thank you so much for being so helpful with our tank purchase and delivery. Raining now and water dripping into our new tank Bert and Jane Mol
- Right from the start I dealt with courteous, knowledgeable people who answered me promptly. The icing on the cake was Steve, the delivery driver, whose truck arrived within 1 minute of the ETA he gave me and popped the tank off in the right place with a mere flick of his crowbar. This company gives professional service all the way. I am So Happy. Dave Burns
- Thank you very much for the great service provided by yourself and your company. We are impressed by the quality, flawless ordering process and delivery. Lionel
- The whole experience dealing with yourself and the Global Rotomoulding team has been outstanding from the outset. When we complete the fit out of the unit I’ll send you a photo. Steve
- Also we would just like to say the service provided by everyone involved with this purchase was exceptional so thank you to everyone concerned and we highly recommend your business. Kind regards, Helen and Dale
- Dan delivered our new tank yesterday afternoon on his way home. He was very efficient. The new tank looks great! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you & your colleagues for helping me with my purchase. I will certainly recommend you. Many thanks, Peter
- I was very impressed with your delivery gentlemen and how he managed to get the tank into place all on his own. Kind Regards, Lauren
- The delivery person was absolutely wonderful. I need the help and he gladly gave. I am very grateful. Neralee
- Just to let you know the tank was received today and to thank Steve the driver for managing to get the truck up the driveway and taking the time to unhook his trailer and move the tank to the truck to make it possible. Much appreciated. Regards, Rob
- Very happy with the quality of the tanks and the delivery and installation was very professional as well. Could not be happier with the service. Regards, Pam
- The tank was delivered yesterday as planned, the driver was outstanding and deserves to be recognised, he was polite and more then helpful, service is very hard to find, your driver delivered service that is rarely seen these days. Thanks, mark
- Dan contacted me and all sorted re delivery. Really appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to help. Over and above my expectations! Thanks, Karl