A safe, reliable, secure, portable solution
Some jobs need tougher tools. Some people need the best. Introducing Global Tank’s Bigfoot range – premium cartage tanks ranging from 2,000L to 15,000L. Engineered for Australian jobs and backed up by market leading quality control processes, you can rest easy knowing you have a Global tank in your fleet.
All of our Bigfoot cartage tanks are:
Whatever your liquid cartage tank needs, whether it be water, fertiliser, diesel, molasses or another liquid, we have the perfect cartage tank for you.
5 Year Warranty
We know you want certainty, which is why all Global cartage tanks come with a 5 Year Quality Product Warranty for the replacement or repair of the product.
Quality control check of all our products
The ISO 9001:2015 quality check forms the backbone of all our business processes, ensuring excellence and quality across all our products. Through a stringent quality control process we’ve ensured you’re consistently delivered the highest quality tanks.
Can be used with a large variety of chemicals
Our industrial products are built with chemical resistant polyethylene, meaning your tanks can be used in various applications that use different chemicals.
Safe enough for food and water storage
All our products adhere to AS 2070 and AS/NZS 4020 standards, meaning your tank is safe enough for food contact use and to suitable use in contact with drinking water.
Tested for strength and stability
We conduct a series of thickness tests on our key products, ensuring you are getting a tank that conforms to specifications and is stable.
Designed for harsh Australian conditions
We build our products with UV 20 Stabilised Polyethylene, which is specially designed to be tough enough to withstand harsh and unforgiving Australian conditions.
A number of our cartage tanks have sump options. Talk with a Global Tanks staff member to help choose the best accessories for your application – our phone number is 1800 666 333.
- Your cartage tank comes with standard brass fittings to suit your size tank
- Custom brass fittings can be installed on a range of tanks. Talk with our staff to find out how
- Quality seals to last Australian conditions
- Many products are watermarked fittings
Flid Lid/Screw Lid
- High-quality Italian made lids
- AS/NZS 4020 food grade plastic
- Built in labyrinth breather
- Flip lid secured to prevent loss
- Heavy duty diesel lid with breather and surge tube
- 75mm filler lid
- 50mm fitting for pump connection
- Can be used with Baffle Bones
M.870 Maestri Diesel Transfer Pumps
- 12v 45 LPM (free flow) vane pump with IP55 water ingress resistance rating
- Internal pressure bypass to prevent damage from running with nozzle shut
- ¾ BSPF inlet and outlet
- On/off switch on pump body
- Max current draw of 22 amp at 12v
M.2000N Maestri Diesel Transfer Pumps
- 12/24v bimotor vane pump with safety pressure bypass and Heinemann electrical breaker/switch
- Max capacity of 80 LPM
- Supplied with 4m electrical cable and alligator clips
- This pump is used in the 12/24v mini bowser
Maestri Security Box Pumps
- 40 LPM vane pump kit
- Supplied with water absorbing 30 micron filter and auto shutoff nozzle
- Three digit mechanical meter with resettable and non resettable counters
- Security gate valve on suction side, 2.5m suction hose with foot valve and strainer
- 4m of 24mm discharge hose with swaged fittings
- Mounted on a high security steel cabinet with key lock. Dimensions: 640 x 440 x 310mm
Stainless Steel Fittings
- Quality stainless steel fittings can be optioned on a wide range of cartage tanks to suit your needs.
Large and small Baffle Bones
- Small Baffles made from natural High Density Polyethylene. Large Baffles made from Low Density Polyethylene
- Low volume with a high surface area
- Recommended for all tanks over 2000LT
- Assists in the reduction of water movement while braking and turning.
- Thank you so much for being so helpful with our tank purchase and delivery. Raining now and water dripping into our new tank Bert and Jane Mol
- Right from the start I dealt with courteous, knowledgeable people who answered me promptly. The icing on the cake was Steve, the delivery driver, whose truck arrived within 1 minute of the ETA he gave me and popped the tank off in the right place with a mere flick of his crowbar. This company gives professional service all the way. I am So Happy. Dave Burns
- Thank you very much for the great service provided by yourself and your company. We are impressed by the quality, flawless ordering process and delivery. Lionel
- The whole experience dealing with yourself and the Global Rotomoulding team has been outstanding from the outset. When we complete the fit out of the unit I’ll send you a photo. Steve
- Also we would just like to say the service provided by everyone involved with this purchase was exceptional so thank you to everyone concerned and we highly recommend your business. Kind regards, Helen and Dale
- Dan delivered our new tank yesterday afternoon on his way home. He was very efficient. The new tank looks great! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you & your colleagues for helping me with my purchase. I will certainly recommend you. Many thanks, Peter
- I was very impressed with your delivery gentlemen and how he managed to get the tank into place all on his own. Kind Regards, Lauren
- The delivery person was absolutely wonderful. I need the help and he gladly gave. I am very grateful. Neralee
- Just to let you know the tank was received today and to thank Steve the driver for managing to get the truck up the driveway and taking the time to unhook his trailer and move the tank to the truck to make it possible. Much appreciated. Regards, Rob
- Very happy with the quality of the tanks and the delivery and installation was very professional as well. Could not be happier with the service. Regards, Pam
- The tank was delivered yesterday as planned, the driver was outstanding and deserves to be recognised, he was polite and more then helpful, service is very hard to find, your driver delivered service that is rarely seen these days. Thanks, mark
- Dan contacted me and all sorted re delivery. Really appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to help. Over and above my expectations! Thanks, Karl