Diesel Tank Products
A SAFE, RELIABLE, SECURE, PORTABLE SOLUTION
All of our Bunded Diesel Tank tanks are:
- Include a secure nozzle location and a 4m hose
- Are fully enclosed with a drip tray
- Incorporate a hold down strap location
- House space for larger pumps when required
- Have an outer bund protection layer
Whatever your insert mounted tank needs, whether it be water, fertiliser, diesel, molasses or another liquid, we have the perfect cartage tank for you.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
QUALITY CONTROL CHECK OF ALL OUR PRODUCTS
CAN BE USED WITH A LARGE VARIETY OF CHEMICALS
SAFE ENOUGH FOR FOOD AND WATER STORAGE
TESTED FOR STRENGTH AND STABILITY
DESIGNED FOR HARSH AUSTRALIAN CONDITIONS
- Your cartage tank comes with standard brass fittings to suit your size tank
- Custom brass fittings can be installed on a range of tanks. Talk with our staff to find out how
- Quality seals to last Australian conditions
- Many products are watermarked fittings
FLID LID/SCREW LID
- High-quality Italian made lids
- AS/NZS 4020 food grade plastic
- Built in labyrinth breather
- Flip lid secured to prevent loss
- Heavy duty diesel lid with breather and surge tube
- 75mm filler lid
- 50mm fitting for pump connection
- Can be used with Baffle Bones
M.870 MAESTRI DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS
- 12v 45 LPM (free flow) vane pump with IP55 water ingress resistance rating
- Internal pressure bypass to prevent damage from running with nozzle shut
- ¾ BSPF inlet and outlet
- On/off switch on pump body
- Max current draw of 22 amp at 12v
M.2000N MAESTRI DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS
- 12/24v bimotor vane pump with safety pressure bypass and Heinemann electrical breaker/switch
- Max capacity of 80 LPM
- Supplied with 4m electrical cable and alligator clips
- This pump is used in the 12/24v mini bowser
MAESTRI SECURITY BOX PUMPS
- 40 LPM vane pump kit
- Supplied with water absorbing 30 micron filter and auto shutoff nozzle
- Three digit mechanical meter with resettable and non resettable counters
- Security gate valve on suction side, 2.5m suction hose with foot valve and strainer
- 4m of 24mm discharge hose with swaged fittings
- Mounted on a high security steel cabinet with key lock. Dimensions: 640 x 440 x 310mm
STAINLESS STEEL FITTINGS
- Quality stainless steel fittings can be optioned on a wide range of cartage tanks to suit your needs.
What Our Clients Say
The whole experience dealing with yourself and the Global Rotomoulding team has been outstanding from the outset. When we complete the fit out of the unit I’ll send you a photo.
Thank you much for the great service provided by yourself and your company. We are impressed by th equality, flawless ordering process and delivery.
- Many thanks, Peter
Dan delivered our new tank yesterday afternoon on his way home. He was very efficient. The new tank looks great! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you & your colleagues for helping me with my purchase. I will certainly recommend you.
Bert and Jane Mol
Thank you so much for being so helpful with our tank purchase and delivery. Raining now and water dripping into our new tank
Right from the start I dealt with courteous, knowledgeable people who answered me promptly. The icing on the cake was Steve, the delivery driver, whose truck arrived within 1 minute of the ETA he gave me and popped the tank off in the right place with a mere flick of his crowbar. This company gives professional service all the way. I am So Happy.
Helen and Dale
Also we would just like to say the service provided by everyone involved with this purchase was exceptional so thank you to everyone concerned and we highly recommend your business.
Kind Regards, Lauren
I was very impressed with your delivery gentlemen and how he managed to get the tank into place all on his own.
The delivery person was absolutely wonderful. I need the help and he gladly gave. I am very grateful.
Just to let you know the tank was received today and to thank Steve the driver for managing to get the truck up the driveway and taking the time to unhook his trailer and move the tank to the truck to make it possible. Much appreciated.
Very happy with the quality of the tanks and the delivery and installation was very professional as well. Could not be happier with the service.
The tank was delivered yesterday as planned, the driver was outstanding and deserves to be recognised, he was polite and more then helpful, service is very hard to find, your driver delivered service that is rarely seen these days.
Dan contacted me and all sorted re delivery. Really appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to help. Over and above my expectations!