a unique solution to water
suppression in cartage tanks
By Global Rotomoulding
Each Baffle Bone has a large surface area and low volume (displacement). This unique shape is a single-piece injection moulded part that is strong enough to withstand the sloshing force of water in a tank and requires no assembly. When many Baffle Bones are used together, the combined high surface area of the Baffle Bones provide a significant reduction in the movement of water within the tank, dramatically improving vehicle handling. Baffle Bones meet the Load Restraint Guide (RTA) criteria and have been independently tested and certified.
We recommend the Baffle Bone system be used in all tanks with a volume greater than 2,000 lt.
- Small Baffles made from natural High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Large from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Low volume, high surface area
- Recommended for all tanks over 2,000lt
- Assists in the reduction of water movement while braking and turning.
|Capacity (L)||Small Bones||Large Bones|
- Thank you so much for being so helpful with our tank purchase and delivery. Raining now and water dripping into our new tank Bert and Jane Mol
- Right from the start I dealt with courteous, knowledgeable people who answered me promptly. The icing on the cake was Steve, the delivery driver, whose truck arrived within 1 minute of the ETA he gave me and popped the tank off in the right place with a mere flick of his crowbar. This company gives professional service all the way. I am So Happy. Dave Burns
- Thank you very much for the great service provided by yourself and your company. We are impressed by the quality, flawless ordering process and delivery. Lionel
- The whole experience dealing with yourself and the Global Rotomoulding team has been outstanding from the outset. When we complete the fit out of the unit I’ll send you a photo. Steve
- Also we would just like to say the service provided by everyone involved with this purchase was exceptional so thank you to everyone concerned and we highly recommend your business. Kind regards, Helen and Dale
- Dan delivered our new tank yesterday afternoon on his way home. He was very efficient. The new tank looks great! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you & your colleagues for helping me with my purchase. I will certainly recommend you. Many thanks, Peter
- I was very impressed with your delivery gentlemen and how he managed to get the tank into place all on his own. Kind Regards, Lauren
- The delivery person was absolutely wonderful. I need the help and he gladly gave. I am very grateful. Neralee
- Just to let you know the tank was received today and to thank Steve the driver for managing to get the truck up the driveway and taking the time to unhook his trailer and move the tank to the truck to make it possible. Much appreciated. Regards, Rob
- Very happy with the quality of the tanks and the delivery and installation was very professional as well. Could not be happier with the service. Regards, Pam
- The tank was delivered yesterday as planned, the driver was outstanding and deserves to be recognised, he was polite and more then helpful, service is very hard to find, your driver delivered service that is rarely seen these days. Thanks, mark
- Dan contacted me and all sorted re delivery. Really appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to help. Over and above my expectations! Thanks, Karl