Global Rotomoulding would like to extend our prayers and thoughts to all those that have been affected by COVID-19. Our customers are across Australia working in a number of different industries and business. We understand that many of our customers, dealers and OEM customers will be impacted in many different ways.
We have seen the huge changes that our nation is going through both in regards to the health crisis and the huge economic impact. Most of our current generation have never experienced these circumstances before. We would like to thank the tireless work of our health workers, teachers, government leadership and all of their families.
Global Rotomoulding is committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff, but we also plan to continue to support our OEM customers, dealers and customers. Our Plan is to continuing manufacturing and delivering products to ensure that our customers can stay in business.
As you, all are aware, the Australian Government and State Governments, have and are implementing a number of measures to ensure the safety of our nation and states. These including social distancing measures, overseas travel restrictions and travel restrictions between state borders. Currently as a logistics company we will be continuing to deliver interstate and will have permeants to do so. Global Roto-Moulding management adopted a standard operating procedure to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Below is outline of our procedures in manufacturing our pre delivery procedures and our delivery procedures.
Our COVID-19 Response
Due to the current concerns around COVID-19, we have implemented the following safety precautions for Global Rotomouding employees and visitors to our premises:
- Currently, Global Rotomoulding will remain trading, our manufacturing staff have been advised to on process for correct handwashing and to practice social distancing, our office staff have ensured that their working environment has social distancing
- If any of our employees are unwell they are too requested to stay home, seek medical advice regarding their sickness.
- We have put into place cleaning measures to ensure our work environment is clean, with every day cleaning process in place, talked with staff about personal hand washing techniques to ensure safety
- We are requested limited staff contact between work zones
- Our employees will not be traveling interstate unless they work for our trucking company doing delivers
Pre Delivery Procedures
When finalising delivery all customers will be asked to declare if they or anyone they have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Yes responses to require delivery to be halted until isolation period is complete
- No responses allow delivery to continue.
- To ensure safety of staff and customers all payments must be made by Credit Card over the phone or by EFT. Global will not be accepting cash or check as payment during COVID-19
- Any deliveries requiring more than one person to move product will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Drivers will be supplied with delivery documentation for the purpose of having delivery addresses and contact phone numbers.
- Customers will be emailed delivery information and required to sign, scan and return to Global once delivery has been complete to avoid any unnecessary contact. A photo of signed document will be accepted. Please contact the number provided.
- Drivers will contact customers via phone on arrival and receive any necessary instructions and give relevant information to customers regarding delivery.
- Customers will then be asked to retreat to their dwelling/office while the truck driver unstraps truck
- Manual unload: If product requires manual unloading by the truck driver he will do this while the customer is in their dwelling/office following customer instructions as closely as he can while maintain appropriate safety measures. When finished truck driver will return to truck and call customer to check product placement. Repeat distancing processes if changes need to be made.
- Mechanical unload: If product require mechanical unload driver will return to truck and wait while customer uses their equipment to unload.
- When unload is complete and customer has returned to dwelling/office truck driver will exit truck and fix straps etc preparing truck for driving.