Warranty & Returns – Cartage/Spray Tanks
Subject to the warranty conditions listed below, Global Roto-Moulding (‘the Manufacturer’) provides its customer (‘the purchaser) with the following warranty:
For a period not exceeding 5 years from the purchase date, the Manufacturer will, at it’s option, repair or replace any defect in the purchaser’s tank, provided that:
- the defect has arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship;
- the tank has not been subjected to maltreatment or interference;
- the fault has not arisen as the result of inattention or installation by the purchaser;
- installation instructions have been strictly complied with;
- the tank is not used for liquids with a relative density of greater than 1.3.
- the tank has not been used for any material that would adversely affect the plastic.
All implied warranties and conditions other than those provided in the warranty are expressly excluded, except where they cannot be excluded by law. Where such terms cannot be excluded, then to the extent that the law allows, the Manufacturer’s liability shall be limited to the remedies available under such legislation, and the Manufacturer will not be liable for any special damage, loss of profits, or other indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by the purchaser.
The purchaser acknowledges that:
- The Manufacturer has the right to modify and improve the design of the purchaser’s tank should it consider necessary; and
- It has read and understood the contents of the warranty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Global Rotomoulding Pty Ltd provides shipping of goods under the following conditions. When purchasing any products from us, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Shipping & Handling
All orders placed with Global Rotomoulding Pty Ltd will be processed as promptly as possible. Once a payment has cleared, your order will be sent via your selected shipping method. Shipping times may vary from 1 – 14 days depending on where in Australia you are located and the shipping method being used. Although all care is taken to securely pack your goods for transit, once your order has been passed on to a delivery service for delivery you agree that Global Rotomoulding Pty Ltd is no longer liable for any damage or loss that may arise during transit or delivery of any goods ordered unless the delivery charges include transit insurance.
If you have a grievance regarding the handling and/or delivery of any products purchased from Global Rotomoulding Pty Ltd please state your complaint in writing within 5 days of receiving your goods.
Requirements for on-site deliveries
- Clear access for a truck and trailer combination which is 19m long, 3.5m wide and 5m high.
- If access is not provided or impossible, the driver will leave the tanks at the nearest possible place.
For questions regarding our Shipping & Returns Policy, or other policy related material please contact us.
As per legislative requirements and in order to comply with the Australian Standards (AS/NZ4766), our Plastic Suppliers have removed all heavy metals from the manufacturing process of the plastic resin used to manufacture tanks. Subsequently the colour may not be as stay fast as previous. Washing the tank and keeping it clean will assist in maintaining colour.
Products and their specifications are subject to change due to Global Rotomoulding’s continual improvement strategy. All dimensions may vary slightly due to manufacturing process. Colours represented may vary due to printing process.