Global Roto-Moulding is an industry leader
in moulding plastic in an
Our Business Practices
Global’s Priorities and Principles
We are committed to protecting the environment through planning, engineering and prudent uses of resources and available technology.
The use of updated technology allows us to improve our carbon footprint which has us well on the way to becoming carbon neutral.
This is consistent with our overall environmental policies which see us aim to:
- Reduce water consumption
- Improve waste reduction
- Increase recycling of waste and products
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and statutory requirements applicable to environmental issues
- Avoid using environmentally damaging substances, materials, and processes as much as possible
- Educate staff on environmental responsibilities
Work Health & Safety
We are committed to the welfare and safety of our workforce.
We understand it is imperative to our customers for us to have comprehensive risk mitigation strategies in place.
We set high standards to manage hazards and continually monitor our systems, methods, and employee welfare, through a variety of audits and staff surveys to ensure not only safe work practices but happy, healthy staff. We involve all personnel, at every level of the company, to ensure that all staff are aware of health and safety policies.
We also strive to understand our workplace culture and devote time and energy into workforce training to improve culture and work place health and safety processes. With committed and dedicated management personnel, with the cooperation and involvement of the workforce, we are able to deliver quality products and services to the industry without compromising safety.
We are committed to the principle of equal opportunities in education, employment, and welfare for staff.
This commitment is consistent with the principle of justice, enquiry, and pursuit of excellence, which also applies and conforms to the spirit and intent of equal opprtunity and anti-discrimination legislation.
We have developed a comprehensive orientation and training program for all staff to ensure appropriate training and knowledge to manufacture each product to our customers’ specifications and requirements. Quality is an integral part of the production cycle and we use lean manufacturing principles to ensure one piece flow and quality is achieved in every aspect of the processes.
We are an AS/NZS 9001:2016 certified company.
This Certification forms the backbone for our business and is integrated into all of our processes, allowing us to be consistent and efficient in our business and manufacturing practice and informs our customers of the standards at which our company operates.
The policy embraces the following principles:
- Our main aim is to delight our customers, and to deliver products on time and without faults
- We want to prevent problems before they occur, not fix them after they happen
- Our suppliers are important to us so we work closely with them to achieve the best results we can for our customers
- Our employees are VERY important in helping us improve the way we do things. So we train them so they understand our system, we give them procedures and guide lines to work with, and we listen to them when they suggest changes
- Our management team is committed to AS/NZS 9001:2016 and producing quality products. We lead by example, ensure training, and listen to our customers and staff
- We set goals to work to and measure ourselves against in order to see how well we achieved our goals
- Thank you so much for being so helpful with our tank purchase and delivery. Raining now and water dripping into our new tank Bert and Jane Mol
- Right from the start I dealt with courteous, knowledgeable people who answered me promptly. The icing on the cake was Steve, the delivery driver, whose truck arrived within 1 minute of the ETA he gave me and popped the tank off in the right place with a mere flick of his crowbar. This company gives professional service all the way. I am So Happy. Dave Burns
- Thank you very much for the great service provided by yourself and your company. We are impressed by the quality, flawless ordering process and delivery. Lionel
- The whole experience dealing with yourself and the Global Rotomoulding team has been outstanding from the outset. When we complete the fit out of the unit I’ll send you a photo. Steve
- Also we would just like to say the service provided by everyone involved with this purchase was exceptional so thank you to everyone concerned and we highly recommend your business. Kind regards, Helen and Dale
- Dan delivered our new tank yesterday afternoon on his way home. He was very efficient. The new tank looks great! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you & your colleagues for helping me with my purchase. I will certainly recommend you. Many thanks, Peter
- I was very impressed with your delivery gentlemen and how he managed to get the tank into place all on his own. Kind Regards, Lauren
- The delivery person was absolutely wonderful. I need the help and he gladly gave. I am very grateful. Neralee
- Just to let you know the tank was received today and to thank Steve the driver for managing to get the truck up the driveway and taking the time to unhook his trailer and move the tank to the truck to make it possible. Much appreciated. Regards, Rob
- Very happy with the quality of the tanks and the delivery and installation was very professional as well. Could not be happier with the service. Regards, Pam
- The tank was delivered yesterday as planned, the driver was outstanding and deserves to be recognised, he was polite and more then helpful, service is very hard to find, your driver delivered service that is rarely seen these days. Thanks, mark
- Dan contacted me and all sorted re delivery. Really appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to help. Over and above my expectations! Thanks, Karl