Global Roto-Moulding is an industry leader
in moulding plastic in an
How we can help you
Global’s innovation has led to the following capabilities:
- Complete product relisation services from innovative concepts through to local manufacturing.
- Sixty years of combined experience in Rotational Moulding.
- Robot technology and 3D printing for prototyping and precision product trimming.
- High capacity production with seven ovens across two sites to minimise risk.
- Locations in Irymple (VIC) and Helidon (QLD) to service the Eastern Seaboard.
- ISO 9001:2015 forms the backbone of all business processes ensuring excellence and quality.
- DIFOT of 93% and on target for 95% for 2015 which is considered world class.
- Ability to produce products that are easily repeated at a low cost.
- Experience in producing moulds and products with complex shapes within the constraints of the polyethylene medium.
- Thales – Hawkei: Prototyping of moulds and off tool samples for diesel and water tanks
- Thales – Front end Loader: Prototyping of moulds and off tool samples for water tanks and mud guards
- FLSmidth – Exciter Guards: Design, test, FEA, mould production, prototype, and full production
- Bell Environmental – 4,000L tank for new tanker: Design, test, FEA, mould production, prototype, full product fit out and ongoing production
- Trymak: Design and engineering
- Milne Engineering: Mould production
- Vanglobe Matric: Plastic supply
- Mount Barker Products: Component supply
Quality Standards, Awards, and Memberships
- Proudly holding ISO 9001:2015 accreditation since 2003
- Powercor Business of the Year 2005 and 2006 – BEA
- Manufacturing, Processing, and Construction Awards 2005, 2006, 2008 – BEA
- Sustainability Award 2008 – BEA
- Medium Business of the Year 2008 – Star Regional
- Apprentice of the Year 2010 – Star Regional
- Best Technical Product 2004 – ARMA
- Best Conversion Product 2004 – ARMA
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland
- Association of Rotational Moulders Australasia