At Global Roto Moulding we see recycling our waste in manufacturing as having many benefits for the environment and for our business’s bottom line. By recycling materials such as plastics, metals, and paper, we have seen a reduction in the amount of waste we have produced this has the added benefit of lowering our costs as well as a reduction in our carbon footprint.
Recycling can also save energy and resources, as it takes less energy to recycle materials than it does to create new ones from raw materials. Global has implemented a recycling program that includes the following;
• Faulty or downgraded products we produce are cut up to be recycled
• Customers can also return product to our manufacturing facilities which we will cut up for recycling
• Loose powder is swept up and used in internal transportation bins and non structural products
• Recycled plastic is used a range of products. This is something we can offer to our OEM customers as a option
• All cardboard is either reused or put in recycling bin
• The plastic bags our raw material is supplied in is collected compressed in to bails and recycled
• All 10c cans and bottles are cashed, Money Supports animals at the Australian Reptile Park.
• Our metal scraps and scrap products are sent off to respective places to be reformed to be used again.
Global is working with our suppliers to reduce and minimise packaging and waste with our our supply chain. Global is working with our OEM suppliers to help them recycle products at the end of life by recycling the polyethylene plastic part of the products
Global see recycling and the circular economy as been an important part of our business that helps to conserve natural resources, reduce pollution, and decrease the amount of waste sent to landfills.
By recycling process we will believe that there will be less need to extract new materials as there is a lower requirement for energy in the recycling process of products. A number of these resources are limited and need to be conserved. We believe the process of separating waste ensures it is easier and more efficient for recycling process to occur. Overall we see recycling playing a vital role in creating a more sustainable future.
The team at Global have their roots in farming with the CEO Lester farming grain and Larissa the CFO and her husband growing feed for sheep and cattle. Global Roto Moulding has been supporting farmers and industry for over 23 years with products that are engineered for Australian conditions. Global has a growing range of Cone Bottom tanks for liquid fertilizers and biofertilizers. An established range of Cartage tanks transportation on farms and roads for liquid fertilizers and biofertilizers. Global also suppliers are a vast number of agricultural machinery companies in Australia that supply world-class modern machinery for the Australian environment settings.